Being a school governor is interesting, worthwhile and rewarding. To be truly effective a governing body needs members who possess a variety of required skills.
Trafford Governor Services
We provide support to Trafford's governing bodies in carrying out their responsibilities effectively. We do this in a number of ways by offering:
- Telephone help line advice.
- Centrally held training sessions.
- Training sessions for governing bodies.
- A termly Governors' Newsletter.
- Fact Sheets and Guidance notes.
- A clerking service (including procedural advice and minute clerking).
- Training and support for Chair of Governors.
- Termly meetings of the Governors' Forum.
Find out more about: